NCSIMUL is designed for top-tier companies and can be used to simulate and optimize both manually written and CNC programs generated by CADCAM systems.
With NCSIMUL, you validate and optimize CNC programs for turning, milling, and multitasking machines, eliminating unnecessary machine downtime. This is possible by simulating with a 'digital twin' of your CNC machining centers on the computer.
This helps you avoid:
- Costly collisions
- Hours of time lost testing block by block on the machine
- Product rejection due to program errors
- Time wastage due to excessive unnecessary rapid movements
- Additional costs due to tool, fixture, or even spindle breakage.
What will you achieve:
- Every product right the first time
- Reliable and collision-free CNC programs
- No unnecessary machine downtime
- Short machining times
- Vibration-free machining with optimally clamped tools